ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

I know this has been posted before...

But 182 with both cup packs, and metallic paint... £13k on the road.... from a Ren dealer....

any good?? :)

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

yeah thats on the road price... Aargh... 182 or Fiesta ST...

Cant I have both? lol

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Louise on 10 December 2004
thanks :)yeah thats on the road price... Aargh... 182 or Fiesta ST...Cant I have both? lol

thats easy, just read evo or this weeks autocar for the answer to that!

Lee

BMW M2C

Bet the Ford is better built and more reliable though. It should also handle pretty well too, just the engine letting it down.

106 GTi

Not a bad price. I have ordered mine for March 1st - 05 reg, Met paint, and cup packs £12665. You should be able to knock them down more.

As for the fiesta lots of mixed reviews on it.

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

yeah... I was initially gonna go for the Fezza... but then I noticed the price and the fact that u probs wnt get too much off the price... Along with the fact the 182 will have more toys....

Gonna get a test drive in a 182 pretty soon, and will probs get one in a Fez ST to see for myself...

Wanted the heated front screen that the fiesta comes with, and that has 17s and cd changer as std, but no climate, xenons, cruise etc.... :confused:

So either an Inferno 182 with cup packs, or Performance blue Fiesta ST with poss door stripes.... Decisions Decisions...

Renault Clio 172 Ph2

actually they dont rate the box on the st, they reckon the ZetecS one is much more fluent. 182 for me, sorry no contest.

clio 182

i wouldnt consider fords to be built that much better than renos to be honest if you want real good build quality you have to pay for it

Ford Fiesta

see for sale section local renault dealer has some priced up both cup packs, £12495