ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy 263 + 265

not yet

mine gonna be another 4 weeks at least:cry:

who will be the first on the board to post pictures of thier new baby????

lee

Clio 172 Cup

personally i dont like em. They dont look at sporty as the Cup, i donk like the alloys, or the exhaust to be honest . The only thing im interested in is the improved handling!!!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by jpmad4it2 on 09 February 2004

personally i dont like em. They dont look at sporty as the Cup.

Last time i checked they looked like the same car.

dk

911 GTS Cab

jpmad4it2 - how can you say it doesnt look as sporty as the cup? It has the same body, same spoilers, extra exhausts (which make it look more sporty!) and different alloys, which in anthracite colour are really nice. I can understand that you dont like the look of the car, that is your opinion, but to say it isnt as sporty, load of rubbish!

last line of the EVO mag review

"this is probably the best hot hatch ever made!!"

Bloody hell, thats a statement and a half, wonder what the CTR and focus RS boys will have to say about that.. quick question how much of an improvement is the 182 over the cup in handling terms, will it be noticeable to anyone other than a professional driver???

Well just for the ppl who are waiting on their 182 we havnt had any come in off the ships yet at work (Renault Import Centre) so the wait will be a long one, me or Andy.m will post some pics up of the 1st ones that come in as we did with the Mk2 V6s.

Paul

VaVa

If its anything like the wait for my 172, then the answers fookin ages!! Funny really, cos my 172 feels like it was put together in ten minutes...... must be the import centres taking them all for test drives with the speedos disconnected!!

Arriving in the uk the cars have to have an alarn and locking wheel nuts fitted and etches on all the windows, road tested on private test track, then it has a P.D.I check. after this its between 1 to 2 weeks to get to the dealers if the car is ok.

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by paul172 . on 09 February 2004

lagerlout1, you cant disconnect the speedos. the test track is in the compound and only about half a mile long.
I was only joking!!... I had hoped you might play along for a bit!! LoL!!