ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182s with renault stripes

206 GTI

Has anyone got some decent pics of 182s with the renault stripes. A few pics from different angles would be great cheers

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

The machine for doing lines down the middle of the road has run over ur car! A sad sad day! hehe:p

Embarrassed to say

My stripes are like those in the first pictures above. Why is it some cars have stripes that finish at the end of the boot and some dont?

You see different styles about because many arent original Renault competition stripes. There is a racing blue 182 for sell locally with stripes but the garage also has black and silver 182s with stripes, they seem to add them on when they get them in.

Someone can correct me if Im wrong but I believe the Renault stripes end at the number plate and RS badge like Jays above.

I asked the dealer this question when I picked up the car, he said this is the way they come now. Finishing at the top of the RS badge.

3 Series xdrive

Please tell me that aint a garage..... Hope you went for the factory fit sunroof option:eek:

Quote: Originally posted by hoe261 on 15 April 2005
the blues a lot clearer on Jays, that garage looks a tight squeeze!!

It isnt really a tight squeeze in the garage it looks it on the pic though. But lets just say I think you wouldnt get a v6 in there....

RB182cup&golf gti

just noticed as well the stripes on mine and Jays are over to the right (as you look from the front) where as on the 04 theyre more central - not that it makes a massive difference!!