ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

191 BHP CLIO valve

Clio 1.8 16v

My mate has just told me and he works at ripspeed in halfords just said that there is a clio 1.816v with induction kit n de-cat pipe and a 50bhp jet of noz on it and it has got 191bhp that is very good and gues what my mate is lending me on thursday of a few month till he gets a new car?hehe NOZ:devilish:

also there was a renault 5gt turbo n that had 350 + bhp :eek:dont think i will bother racin him it was the car that wheel span almost the full lenght of santpod!!!!oh all this is in next months redline or 1 of them mags

Clio 1.8 16v

crazy aint it?cant wait till i fit it to my car i had it on once but only 25bhp n that was not all that good but then i had to give it to my mate coz it was his so he fitted it to his then sum guy ran into his 5 n wrote it off so i can have the noz back but with a 50bhp jet hehe