ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Car Mats

197, M3, Ronart + KTM etc
Boring, I know but I'm after a new set of Renault Sport mats and the local Dealer (Epsom) say's their no longer available :mad: I've seen them on fleeBay but paying £47 + £8 p&p seems steep. Anyone know where to get a set, at a reasonable price?:cheers:

Clio 197
Clio 197 Mats

Just bought a clio 197, in need of some genuine new mats, where is the best place to get some?

Last edited by a moderator:
  M2 Competition
Re: Clio 197 Mats

Ive found either Renault themselves, or to save a wedge, ebay.

Should be able to find some gen renault ones on there.

200 Gordini
Boring, I know but I'm after a new set of Renault Sport mats and the local Dealer (Epsom) say's their no longer available :mad: I've seen them on fleeBay but paying £47 + £8 p&p seems steep. Anyone know where to get a set, at a reasonable price?:cheers:

Do people know how much renault were charging?

Barge
God knows, my stealer never had them in. Surely they'll be the same as the 200's? The cars effectively the same inside in terms of footwell shape, etc.