ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 cup RB pics

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
This was on another renault forum, looks good to me!
LPIC0288.jpg

LPIC0290.jpg

LPIC0293.jpg

Really nice. Is it just me, or does the 'fade' on the rear quarter windows look different on the Cup?

EDIT: I reckon the Cup looks perfect in RB...dare I say better than white even??

182trophy & Williams
nice, but would look better if it had the black wheels the white cup has

Ly meg R26
i love the colour, but for some reason it dont look right on the 197, im not to sure tbh, i need to see 1 in the flesh i think

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Loves it, better than white. I dont think white is an easy colour to sell second hand.

Black Gold with cup packs
When I pick my white reccaro'd cup up with black wheels, I will post full exterior and interior pictures so you can get the jist

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Are you kidding me??? That is a poxy dynamique steering wheel. FFS, they are awful compared to the renaultsport ones... Renault never seem to get it right. They use all the ingredients for a proper car then garnish it with a turd.

Are you kidding me??? That is a poxy dynamique steering wheel. FFS, they are awful compared to the renaultsport ones... Renault never seem to get it right. They use all the ingredients for a proper car then garnish it with a turd.

I agree, to a point. But I bought a 182Cup, so it makes sense to some people some of the time. It's basically a cheap 197 right? But I'm sure it goes as well as any other 197, and god blessed us with the freedom of choice, so in my book it's all good :D

RS 200
Hmm not keen to bo honest. If I were to get another 197 I would have the full fat again with cup packs, whenever their avaiable. It makes it for me to have the little touches like the 197 steering wheel, alu pedals, keyless entry etc....

Nice motor though.

mk2 ph1
Got to be the white, but this is until a year or two when the market is again saturated with white cars.

The RB doesn't look right on the 197, maybe due to its size? Or maybe it looks better in the flesh. For me a 182 in RB looks a lot better!

All IMO of course :)

Leon Cupra 300
I prefer white on the 197, still want to see one in white on them wheels. Shame you can't spec xenons!

LY V6 with Recaros
I hate to say it, but I think I prefere it in white. Racing blue looks better with the white speedlines on the 197 imo.