ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 enlarged throttle body...

Red 197
As above really, can anybody point me in the direction of where I can get one? Also has anybody got any experiences of having one?

Thanks

Noooooo

This topic has been done to death. It makes no difference as the throttle is not the most limiting factor in the intake system.

Some people who have dyno'd the cars actually found a loss in midrange torque which isn't as surprising as it sounds when you think about it with science.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
In a nicer put way; this has been covered before, there are a few threads I believe if you have a search.

I think it was RStuning that tested this mod and found it lost power as it confused the car... In laymans terms.

From what I've read they aren't worth it. Just like the sprint booster throttle mod.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
........but but all the geeks on 197.net said the mod izwikid m8, guaranteed 10bhp, best mod ever la?