ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Headlights

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Mine is a 200 but I'm going down the Bi-Xenon projector route. I have a spare headlight to take apart though so don't need to rush it.

I have the projector cornering headlights in my 197, just ordered a set of 6K HID's. That will definately do the trick!

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I had xenons on the 197 and I was very disappointed with them. It seemed the projecter wasn't that good and thus had awful cutoff. It was still much better than reflector halogen.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
These

17082008168.jpg

DSC01577.jpg

I put a 5000k set of HID's in them, found 6 a bit too blue, the 5's gave off a better actual light.

You will need a H1 HID kit.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
8000k ftw lol some normal Mk3 clios come with projector lenses too, mine did. (normal meaning 1.6 1.4, 1.2)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I've noticed the latest chav trend is to get the bluest HIDs you can find. There is a Civic Type R round my way with blue lights. Not just a hint of blue either. They look so s**t it's unreal.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
I had 6000k but preferred 8000k not following a "chav trend" just my own liking. :) And apparently 6000k are too bright.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Not the best pics but mine. They look more bluer there than what they are now as i didnt have them realigned after the drop.

IMG00044-20100921-1705.gif

IMG00049-20100921-1707.gif

GW 200T
Cheers stu, whats the diffence with a normal halagen headlight unit with a set of HIDs in it compared to a set of projetors