ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 ITG

172 5HED
What is the reason for taking the decat off? Surely on that setup it will cost you quite a few bhp?

Well, big flatspot issues when at 2.5 and part throttle mate! Even when pulling off on a little bit of gas! Paul thinks he can map it out, which hopefully will solve it!!

I dont think the decat will loose me to much, but what it looses in BHP it may put back in torque!

172 5HED
what from having a feed in the arch !

From having the IK and the feed yeah!! At least we knew the feed was working to lean it out that much! Pretty worrying really! :S

Arch feed works well, just upset the old girl thats all!

172 5HED
pissed her off more like lol ! least you sorted it out n its running sweet !

Yup, swett as a nut mate!! Nice to see it works, everyone else says this filter in STD location looses power, well if it does what it did on mine it will!!

Mine came in nearly 3BHP up on the STD box!

172 5HED
How did you get through to the arch to fit the feed mate?

Sorry for the huge bump people :dapprove:

Small battery and patience!! You are not far from me in the pool so if you get stuck just PM me and I'll pop over, quite often in Runcorn so not far!

MkV Golf R32
Kev not seen you for a while! I will be back in an RS very soon my friend, we will have to meet up!