ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 late evening pics

BLK 197 F1
Been trying to get some decent photo's for a while now but it's just not happening with Sony T200, I need a real camera. Here's what I got.
DSC02273.jpg

DSC02268.jpg

DSC02274.jpg

BLK 197 F1
Thats exactly what I mean, it was perfectly clear. The camera's seen better days tbh. Probably had one too many drinks spilt on it.

BLK 197 F1
It's on eibach pro 20/25mm springs, didn't wanna take it any further, keeping the factory look. I do get jealous sometimes tho.

S4 Avant
Nice looking car, but fog lights on? Personal pet hate of mine, drivers coming towards me with fogs on, get full beamed

BLK 197 F1
I bought spacers, tried them but it looks silly with the wider tyres i'm running. They're for sale but i cant be bothered to post it.

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
I bought spacers, tried them but it looks silly with the wider tyres i'm running. They're for sale but i cant be bothered to post it.

Lovely looking 197 :)

Btw, what spacers do you have? I'm in need of a pair, preferably 20mm.....

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
you not think the fogs ruin the pic? so much glare etc.

Pet hate of mine too, but HID fogs aren't too bad, looks good then lol

Loving the motor though!