ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 owners MPG

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
[/quote]
if you are bored with the traditional clios believe me the 197 is a completley different car to what you may be used to, go for a drive in one and you'll see.[/quote]

yep, thats really what i need to do. My 172 Cup is pretty raw and i'm getting old....i need comfort lol!

clio 197, mazda rx7
anything from 24-21mpg, depends on my mood

im the same average about 23mpg, i do around £55 a week, i really cant see how some people are getting 30+ mpg as i never have yet and i do 30 miles motorway ever day (even when ive been cruising at 70 in 6th gear), the best i have ever had was 28 mpg!! but im not fussed as my rx7 was about 15-18mpg on average.

Clio 197 R27
70 miles a day commute
65 of which is motorway
average 28 to 30

non motorway driving

average 21 to 26

worst 14 mpg that was fun:)

best 36 mpg

best results with V power. get about 10% more

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
70 miles a day commute
65 of which is motorway
average 28 to 30

non motorway driving

average 21 to 26

worst 14 mpg that was fun:)

best 36 mpg

best results with V power. get about 10% more

but isnt V power 10% more in price??? This government wont let you get away with anything!:mad:

Suzuki Swift Sport
Mine is averaging 25.2 on the computer at the moment, that seems about as much as itll get using it normally (the odd blast)

I get on average 25 MPG per week. I reset the clock at the end of each week! The max ive had was 32 MPG on Mother's day with my mum in the car, lol!! I dont care though, I love the car!! On my 3rd set of tyres too!!!