ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 slow?

Tyson-182 said:
Not again. Can we have a sub-forum for the 197?

Constant bickering when the 197 is mentioned FFS.

Tyson.

You saw the title mate. Dont read it if you dont like it. FFS! ;) :)

For the love of god, the only thing more boring than boring threads, is people bothering to complain about how boring they are. You dont HAVE to press that left mouse button dude :D

172 Cup
Baldylocks said:
Hang on, so is Martin.Lang a salesman or what? Thats a bit sneaky if he is. Renault trying to win the propaganda war now?!

From what I can see (members can't) everything suggests he is especially as another member recognised the name aswell.

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
LOL

Yet again.....all so easily wound up.....

Like I said....I need my daily fix of comedy on here....

172 Cup
R8TDL said:
...The Grammar Nazi...;) Fighting ignorance...on the web.

I applaud that. You know what hacks me off? When people use 'your' in place of 'you're'. It's 'you are' for Pete's sake. Gets me every time.

172 Exclusive... For Sale
.Griff. said:
From what I can see (members can't) everything suggests he is especially as another member recognised the name aswell.

Hmm, Clio 197 musn't be selling too good...

182 Trophy
R8TDL said:
LOLted

Yet again.....all so easily wound up.....

Like I said....I need my daily fix of comedy on here....

Get over it mate, you rant to try and belittle 182's but you drive a mk1 and they look soooo dated. Get yourself a a 255, a proper v6 and you may be entitled to comment.

and as for green may I say look in the mirror:dead:

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Tom1 said:
Get over it mate, you rant to try and belittle 182's but you drive a mk1 and they look soooo dated. Get yourself a a 255, a proper v6 and you may be entitled to comment.

and as for green may I say look in the mirror:dead:

I thought everyone was entitled to a comment... Perhaps it's just my society that encourages freedom of speach...

But seriously, Roy is right, 99% of the threads on here won't interest you. But at the same time, 99% of what's written on here is BS...:rolleyes: Who saw that one coming.

That's the drawback of these bulletin boards. People can write what they think in a way that to the oblivious reader, would appear to be fact. Too much crap on here to take anything seriously, no names mentioned, I haven't driven a 197 but it would give me something to do tomorrow I guess... Oh wait, I'm washing my inch long hair.:star:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Baldylocks said:
Hang on, so is Martin.Lang a salesman or what? Thats a bit sneaky if he is. Renault trying to win the propaganda war now?!

Yes Martin Lang is a salesman. I have meet him once a SMC Renault, and the other day i had a Renault Sport brocure come through the post and inside was Martin Lang's buisness card so he is still working in Renault sales.