ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 starting problems

Clio 197 f1
This problem has only started to happen since ive had it remapped so it could be something to do with that ?
Anyway , only happens sometimes i try and start it up and all lights come up except engine management light . After a while after keep stop and starting it does eventually start but doesn't happen regularly. Ive had map sensor and tdc sensor changed and also cleaned the throttle body . Any ideas or has it happened to anybody ? Cheers guys

Clio 197 f1
Had it checked by aa bloke that came put to me when it would not start , battery is fine he also checked all fuses and those were all ok

Clio 197 f1
I thinking it has to be something to do with the temap as its only started doing it since its been done ? But then it could be anything . Just annoying as can't really realy on it at the moment

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I thinking it has to be something to do with the temap as its only started doing it since its been done ? But then it could be anything . Just annoying as can't really realy on it at the moment
Is it cranking over or? Maybe not enough fuel getting in?

Clio 197 f1
It doesn't crank over just all lights except engine management , had the person put original map back on and was sweet . As soon as he put it on 3 days later happened again