ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 stereo upgrade...any suggestions?

Clio200 EDC Lux
thankgod for that if you had the 6cd its a right pig to change. Haven't got any suggestions for a new HU but you can buy a lead to retain the steering control and dash display.

ST
cheers alan, what adaptors did you need?

Becker matey..

This is what i've got: http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/5039.html

Looks superb next to the dash lights etc..
Did you use any facia adapters with the Becker ?

I've just fitted a Pioneer unit to the other halfs R27 and it has unsightly, 1cm gaps on the left and right side that the Pioneer surround doesn't cover. I can't find any facia adapters for the Mk3 Clio's either.

Paul

Sorry guys when it comes to anything electrical in the car i let a pro do it i.e Djw_John on here, he's a trained fitter...

I'll pass this thread onto him and he should be able to answer both question..:eek:

cliosport 197 F1 liq yell
hi, im mike and i fitted a alpine-- iDA-X001 it uses mem sticks and ipods. i also have 2 alpine amps 350 w for 6 x 9's which i keep blowing and a mono 700w for a 1200w sub. it does sound quite good and the head is awesome. from turnerscarradio.co.uk

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Becker matey..

This is what i've got: http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/5039.html

Looks superb next to the dash lights etc..
Did you use any facia adapters with the Becker ?

I've just fitted a Pioneer unit to the other halfs R27 and it has unsightly, 1cm gaps on the left and right side that the Pioneer surround doesn't cover. I can't find any facia adapters for the Mk3 Clio's either.

Paul

Sorry guys when it comes to anything electrical in the car i let a pro do it i.e Djw_John on here, he's a trained fitter...

I'll pass this thread onto him and he should be able to answer both question..:eek:

Thanks babes :eek:

Not actually fitted anything into the mk3s yet due to Alan not bringing his becker on Sunday :rolleyes: ;) so cant comment about the facia adapter.

As for stalk controller then Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood and Sony all do stereos that can be adapted with extra wiring to use these. However, DO NOT get Kenwood or Sony as they are pap!

I'll take a wee gander at the site I sue and come back with product codes for you!