ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 TV Ad.

197-I love!!!
Film Four on Freeview was launched on Sunday night.In the 1st.Ad.Break of the film they had an Ad.for the 197-Picture was fine but there was no sound and no it wasn't my TV-checked another channel.The second Ad.break-the sound was like listening in a Snow Storm.I'm sure Renault and there Ad.Agency were not pleased a lot!!!-The Ad looked good so hopefully we'll see it again properly soon.Anyone else seen it?

Clio 182
I saw one on Italian TV, which showed it dodging a bullet. Driver lets the bullet catch him then lets it pass through the open windows and out the other side.

E91 M Sport
Like you, I saw it but didn't hear it. Looked like a typically classy Renault ad. Better still it was followed by the "I see you baby" ad (don't think I'll ever get bored of watching that) :approve:

megane1.JPG

megane2.JPG