ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1995 Clio Immobiliser

clio 16 valve 1700
Hi there, I'm a new member. My daughter has a 1995 Clio 16 V, Been stored for many years. Been advised that the Housing that contains the Motion alarm PCB (7700 82.5 906A} and the "transmitter (7 7000 835 095 A) that is also located in the housing, may have had water damage via the faulty aerial seal.

Does any body have ideas if these parts can be repaired/remanufactured Or bypassed and new Thatcham immobiliser fitted

Many thanks

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
If you are on Facebook search for the Clio 1.8 16V groups and join them, most of us mk1 owners are over there now and there are folks who know the electrical side better than me. To my knowledge though the roof sensors and 'plip' sensor can be disconnected and the car still start, the immobiliser detection circuit is elsewhere. Easy way round is to borrow an earlier ecu that has no immobiliser and see if the car starts. If you're local to Derbyshire I can loan you one