ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st Clio Sport dilema

Clio 1.2 Mk 4
Afternoon all,

I'm looking into getting a Clio RS. I've been weighing up the pro's and con's on the old 200 and the 1.6T 200.

I have been able to test drive the new 1.6T which i loved, but i do much prefer the drive and looks of the old 200, the only reason I'm pushing myself towards the new one is due to the bluetooth connectivity as I use my phone a bit whilst driving.

I know the old 200 had bluetooth but if any could give me their opinions on the bluetooth on the old 200 that would be much appreciated. Is the bluetooth just for calls or can it connect for music as well?

Thanks

Clio 182
If its just Bluetooth connectivity that is stopping you picking your preferred car, would you not consider simply buying an after market head unit? (I know some can look horrible...)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
old 200 Bluetooth will do calls and music its a very good setup.

you can tell it has Bluetooth with the big knob in the centre of the stereo rather than the 4 way button.

no Bluetooth...
reanult-clio-rs3.jpg

Bluetooth...
car_photo_490252_25.jpg

Westy. MX5
I also would not be choosing a car purely for connectivity of electronic gismos. I wanna drive it. There is always aftermarket stuff that you can set up.

Clio 1.2 Mk 4
I understand the principle of the car, its just nice to have the extra there rather then getting aftermarket products and hiding the cables etc. I'd just prefer an all in one package rather then package plus extra that would need to be purchased.

I just wanted to get people's personal opinions on the bluetooth for these cars as they've had them. I've only been able to test drive the 200T as the old 200 and Megane RS aren't very close for me to drive.