ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st pics of my car :]

Static Low
I decided to take some pics of my clio for the 1st time tonight. I have some mods on the way including anthracite 182 alloys, colour coding, 172/sport front grill, silver door badges, hopefully a cup spoiler & 40mm drop. None of this maxpower malarky which i see around town far too often. Good clios are often wasted :(. Comments are appreciated thanks :)

smclio6.jpg

smyclio1.jpg

smyclio3.jpg

smycliooo1.jpg

smyclioo.jpg

smyclio5.jpg

Rusty Cup
hi bud, first things first good choice in car and colour, i used to have a the 1.4 in the same colour, i currently drive a silver 1.6 extreme (this is were u come in) literaly 2morrow/2day im signing my life away and gettin an 05 plate 182 and basically i will have a set of lowering springs, a piper cross filter and an infinity exhaust back box all with no home as they will not fit the 182!! Until i sign the paper work nothin is set in stone but my email is nick.bartholomew@hotmail.com so if ur interested get in touch. Laters

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Nice car :D
Looks very tidy.

Good list of mods also. Just be carefull with insurance, it may top it up quite a lot when you declare them!

Static Low
ahh man i cant just now :[
start of september is when my £1000 cheque comes through.. then il be spending a bit on the car.
i wish i could get a cup man haha
maybe maybe if i find a case full of money.
:)

Static Low
Looks very tidy.

Good list of mods also. Just be carefull with insurance, it may top it up quite a lot when you declare them!

ahh yeah man, i just thought about that haha..
but my dad is first name driver ;)
+ ive still to give them proof of my pass pluss .. to get further money off the insurance :) thanks man.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Looks very tidy.

+ ive still to give them proof of my pass pluss .. to get further money off the insurance :) thanks man.

LoL no problemo.

Dont want to get into greif with the old bill and also any problems that may occur would invalidate your insurance!

Does you dad use the car? Since he is the main policy holder?

Static Low

LoL no problemo.

Dont want to get into greif with the old bill and also any problems that may occur would invalidate your insurance!

Does you dad use the car? Since he is the main policy holder?

I know man that wouldnt be good :/.
yeah man he does .. i think he feels cool taking it a wee spin haha ! i dont bother at all because afterall he was generous enough to buy me it. I obviously do more running about in it but he does use it quite regularly aswell if im away out elsewhere or whatever.

phase 1 172
1st mod is change ur sidelights 2 white LED will change the look of the car completely

lookin gud tho sailor

hey bud

car looks very nice, the exact same as mine!!

only thing holding me back from modding is the insurance

car looks mint though

Static Low
Thanks for the comments guys.
The only thing i have done is got clear siderepeaters & i have also cut my standard arial down to a much shorter length & sealed it at the top, even simple things like this give the car a better appearence.
:)