ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2.0 bullets on a 1.2?

Never above 25mpg
Goto Renault and buy them brand new if you want brand new condition ones.

Put the 2.0 ones on your car if you want.

Honestly I'm not bothered but you seem to know your options anyway.

120d M Sport
ive seen some pretty cool 4.6L badges..

you could even try them tbh..

cool as feck btw..

iirc this is the last guy that done it...(identity obscured by our new face recognition software))

zzzzzzz-1.gif

:rofl:

www.renparts.co.uk
try cliospares on 01302 867985, they can get discount on new renault parts so you can get your self some shiney brand new ones if you're that fussed about the condition

i like my smooth bullets, same as ones on the new campus, keep people guessing :D

+1 got these too,

rk2009 if you want the sport look just paint them silver, no one will know you have a 1.2 at quick glance but you haven't billy bullshitted either

may do mine in carbon:approve:

1.4 phase 1
i've heard of people putting 1.2 on a faster car but the other way round would just get you abuse.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Why not just take the 1.2 bullets off and spray them any colour you want?

2.0l bullets on anything but a 2.0 is ghey, very ghey

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Don't think there are any 1.2 16v Bullets think iirc
your choices are:

16v
1.4 16v
1.6 16v
2.0 16v

This info may have already been posted but too many pages to read through

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
^^^^All 2 of them ? lol

Is putting 2.0 bullets on a 1.2 the same as putting the silly 16V badge on 8v cars??

Renault Clio
For the love of God. I know you can't get badges that say "1.2 16v", I never said you could. I've already took my 1.2 badges off and sprayed them twice... and I don't like them. So that's why I just want standard bullets. I've found some bullets on here anyway and I've paid for them so they should be arriving soon. Thanks for the help (to those that did try and help), but there's no need to carry on this discussion.