ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 annd 3 point adjustable Whiteline RARB???

ph1 172
Looking to get a Whiteline rarb to go on this xmas and can only find the 2 point adjustable ones. Are the 3 point discontinued or the 2 points are a revised version and replaced the 3 point?

All help appreciated

Rhys

ph1 172
Really?

I have just spent the last 20mins searching and cannot find any info on it.

I wouldn't expect to pay £160 and possibly lose 33% adjustability because they give me a 2 point over the 3?

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
Hey Rhys i had this dilemma a while back as always thought they were 3 point adjustable, i phoned around a few suppliers to check they all had only the two hole adjustable, so i think its a new revised edition. To be honest though its not just the holes that adjust it its how tight you do the drop links etc so its more than just 2 hole adjustable.

Hope that helps

For some reason the only one for the ph2 Clio is two point adjustable. Mine is a two point adjustable.

Iirc someone bought a three point adjustable same size bar as the clio's and it wouldn't fit.

ph1 172
They only sell the 2 point now, but I think originally they used to be 3 point iirc so just wondered why thats all?

Hey Rhys i had this dilemma a while back as always thought they were 3 point adjustable, i phoned around a few suppliers to check they all had only the two hole adjustable, so i think its a new revised edition. To be honest though its not just the holes that adjust it its how tight you do the drop links etc so its more than just 2 hole adjustable.

Hope that helps

There is only the 2 point and that gives enough adjustment.

For some reason the only one for the ph2 Clio is two point adjustable. Mine is a two point adjustable.

Iirc someone bought a three point adjustable same size bar as the clio's and it wouldn't fit.

Utter rubbish - I bought a 3 point earlier this year, fits fine

I think they just changed the design

Also the holes are the only way to adjust the stiffness - tightening the bars up makes no difference

I wouldn't worry too much about it - get one and whack it on the hardest setting and leave it :D

172 cup, Impreza P1
Mine is only a 2 hole version. Never seen a 3 hole one to be honest.

I have mine on the softer setting and feel that's enough with the kw's on track.