ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 black clio's Coventry A46

ITB'd 172 POPTART
In convoy on A46 badged up as DCI's with sports trim :)

Both black.

Have you a nod in the Astra

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
My first spotted thread haha!

Cheers for the comment. Didn't notice you... Saying that I've been up since 5 lol

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
lol i dont think mine leaked oil on the way back... i hope.

my mate in the back said he seen you nod in our dirrection, i was probs to bussy overtaking the people carrier infront.

and thanks mate :)

ITB'd 172 POPTART
lol i dont think mine leaked oil on the way back... i hope.

my mate in the back said he seen you nod in our dirrection, i was probs to bussy overtaking the people carrier infront.

and thanks mate :)

Deffo no oil when I was behind. I was well excited when I told my sister that I'm Sure it's a sport disguised as a dci :) de badged and that.

She gave me the nod and smile of not interested, Then she told me a road driving story about a clio that was rapid and chased her and her fella for a few hours with bats and stuff.

You both from cov or Warwick?

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
She gave me the nod and smile of not interested, Then she told me a road driving story about a clio that was rapid and chased her and her fella for a few hours with bats and stuff.

You both from cov or Warwick?

Haha sounds like everyone's misses. Takes no interest, then nods and smiles lol.

Ryan lives in Nuneaton and I am from up Sunderland area.
That was the start of my 4 hour trip home. We where down for Clio Sport Saturday, should of popped along. :)

ITB'd 172 POPTART
Haha sounds like everyone's misses. Takes no interest, then nods and smiles lol.

Ryan lives in Nuneaton and I am from up Sunderland area.
That was the start of my 4 hour trip home. We where down for Clio Sport Saturday, should of popped along. :)

Sister ;) still, a nod of approval is enough to keep me satisfied.

Totally forgot too look into it as didn't expect to visit my mums and with the car being rebuilt it didn't even occur to me :( Sunderland is a reet trek. That's some driving.

Anyhow, nice to Erm ..... virtually meet you and that.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Deffo no oil when I was behind. I was well excited when I told my sister that I'm Sure it's a sport disguised as a dci :) de badged and that.

haha , theres two big give aways on my car, one being diesel smoke and the other, i have no sport skirts :p
Sister ;) still, a nod of approval is enough to keep me satisfied.

Totally forgot too look into it as didn't expect to visit my mums and with the car being rebuilt it didn't even occur to me :( Sunderland is a reet trek. That's some driving.

Anyhow, nice to Erm ..... virtually meet you and that.

nice to meet you too lol, i just thought someone was randomly nodding at me, then i seen this on here.

ITB'd 172 POPTART
haha , theres two big give aways on my car, one being diesel smoke and the other, i have no sport skirts :p

nice to meet you too lol, i just thought someone was randomly nodding at me, then i seen this on here.

Cliosport is full of random if I'm not mistaken ;)

With driving conditions the way they were I only had time for a nod and a quick letch.