ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 litre nana video

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
think we both ran 14.1 or round about! sure the times were the same, but chris's terminal may have been a tad higher!!

the cups arent shy, his was rapido! only other mk2 clio that gave me and trouble that day!

timo's is fast as well, even in the tbied beast i didnt pass him till 1/8th mile!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
that cup is quick what mods?

i thought the nana was quick till i see mehdi's old car tonking up the strip, good video,

whats the soundtrack by the way?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
well the nana is quick, but the white un is just a bit quicker lol!

its being unleashed back on the road in the next couple of weeks, so might see some more footage of it at some oint soon!

not 100% sure on cup, r-sport, exhaust, decat, filter, and stripped i think!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
I think Chris is gonna shed a tear when he watches this lol He has'nt been able to crack 14.6 IIRC since his Cup was taken ill a good while back!

Great vid Craig, I thought the nova was a 1.2 or something !! can't believe it had a 2.0 lump in it, the nana wasted it big time.
That cup seems pretty rapido too.
Can't wait to see a few vid's of your white valver now.

Nippy white cup
:cry: You`re right mart...I`m seriously contemplating taking it to Chip wizards as I`m convinced that the Rsport is causing the probs...MPG is all over the place and there seems to be a fair few flatspots thru the rev range. It also sounds harsher than it used to....like when I`m in 4th it sounds like I need to change up but when I look down I`m only doing 100mph or so, whereas when it was sweet it seemed to hit 125mph before you knew it. I`ll get Wayne to run it on the rollers and check fueling etc and see if it is out...hopefully it`ll be back this year but only time will tell

Chris

Ps my mods were.. Rpsort ecu, open piperx IK, Decat/exhaust and rear seats removed

182 and 5 GTT
who has the banana now? I saw it at FCS last year on williamsclio stand and i was hoping it would be at the pod in jan aswell.

MKIII 138
cant belive the cup`s only need a few tiny mods that shouldnt give too much power and they run some amazing times.

you had 184bhp didnt you chris ?

get some inlet work and a 182 manifold for 195`ish and you will maybe get into 13`s ! if you did a 14.1 on 184bhp

Nippy white cup
It was freakishly fast for the mods I had (although Timo, his bro Charile and Neil82cup has the same mods and simlilar times. Timo got a 13.9 but with no centre console, pass seat etc) I`ve had differing RR results but I got 151 atw and recently on my new engine 157atw so what ever that makes it. I wouldn`t mind getting a 182 manifold (and cams but can`t afford much at the mo) and a remap but I`ll might just end up getting a remap on my current mods

Chris

mk1 phase 3
Adams_16v said:
nova was defo a 2.0! altho an 8v i 'think'!

raced a 16v one later and was pretty much even!

just realised this morning i missed some footage off, but the old classic saxo vs nana (with just exhaust/decat) vid here:

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~cadams/videos/cliovsvts.wmv

great video's mate!

iv just sent the vts video to my older bro who has got a vts and he says its a vtr...was it definately a vts? cuz i cud call him to bits if ur 100% sure:rasp:

he said somet bout the wheels, even though his came with them on, but he changed them for 106 rallye wheels!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
IIRC Weight the guy driving the nana at the time stopped and had a chat with the saxo driver and it was deffo a vts.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
^^ what he said! apparently bloke was well impressed with the clio's power!

dont forget most 2.0 valver's will run well under 15 sec 1/4 mile with breathing mods and some weight out :)

ollie_yesclio said:
great video's mate!

iv just sent the vts video to my older bro who has got a vts and he says its a vtr...was it definately a vts? cuz i cud call him to bits if ur 100% sure:rasp:

he said somet bout the wheels, even though his came with them on, but he changed them for 106 rallye wheels!

cant quite see if its got any rear headrests (VTS)

mk1 phase 3
shown him all this, still wont have it! must be something about these paxo drivers. adam n martin check the local meetings out, he has suggested a challenge! saxo sports club vs cliosport @ pod

btw, love both your cars :)

quality vids there,
lmao at the cheeky laugh when the vtr was panned.

In the 1.54 sec valver vid, whose is the blue valver ? it seemed to get off the line quite well, then it got beaten,also what is the car that beat it ? was it the nana ?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Twas the Nana in the vid I posted..the valver is a guy off williamsclio don't think he's on here.