ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 Maps?????

Clio 182 & Cup Packs
Hi all

Few Questions, Does the 182 really have 2 maps? and im guessing the hot map is active when the rev limit is 7200?

If this is the case, and though its cold, even after a 20 min plus run im not hitting the high rev limit?

Will i be using more fuel?

and also why arent i getting the hot map? (i have given it some beans to try and get it warm , heaters blowing warm, and ive given it like 25 mins)

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
no, but there are cold running parameters and limiters in place until up to temperature

Change your thermostat. Odds are it's never been done

172 cup
Its just three bolts on the front of the housing, really easy to do. However I would advice against using a cheap thermostat as from experience they dont last long, buy a renault part for the extra £10!

Clio 182 & Cup Packs
I dont suppose you have the part number .... I have searched online ..... id rather get a renault one

Cheers