ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 posters I made for my 172

I just got a Sony Alpha 100 2 months ago. I think I need to learn how to take good pic from my DSLR.

Last edited:
  No more clio's for me!
Smart...got anymore pics? mines black and would like a quality pic for my background on the PC. :D

Dan

Cupra
How out of place does the clio look in that street?????

Nice pics though. What is your opinion on the sony?

Harry_manback said:
looks cool, can you get those clio badges off ebay?

whats does it say? lutecia?

What Clio badges??? You mean Lutecia??? I got it from Japan. I think it is almost impossible to find on Ebay cos Clio is not common there, and most Japanese don't speak English.

I have no idea what Lutecia means???
But for the Chinese, it means "TEMPER", my friend always laugh at me that i have bad temper, and it gives extra bhp to my Clio :p Just for fun.

Last edited:
dannyboy172 said:
Smart...got anymore pics? mines black and would like a quality pic for my background on the PC. :D

Dan

I will send you some other good one. PM me your email.

DutchRS said:
How out of place does the clio look in that street?????

Nice pics though. What is your opinion on the sony?

Yes, it is hard to take a nice pic in Hong Kong. I was going to take some in some construction site, but could not get in. Those are quick pic and quick design.

For the Sony A100, it is good. It is basically a Konica Minolta. Its steady Shot fuction can apply on all lens. Not like Canon that you have to buy lens with steady fuction individually. But if you talks about noise, no one can compare with Canon.

Canon's new 400D is released already, you may want to try that if you like to stick with the big brand.

hahahaha!!! I was just trying to feel the headrest in highest point. Sorry, forgot to move it down :-}