ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 Trophy's in Leighton Buzzard

Williams20V-306BHP
One Yellow with a black bonnet and wheels, Looked very cool and a Red one

Looked like they were playing Kiss chase... :D

I was in a Silver Lotus Elise

;)

Golf R
One Yellow with a black bonnet and wheels, Looked very cool and a Red one

Looked like they were playing Kiss chase... :D

;)

ahh so that's your new ride then.... saw you selling the last beast but never saw what you ended up buying afterwards.

the Trophy was my new one, the liquid 182 was Bubbles.

my first spotted and i've only had this one a week :D

Williams20V-306BHP
Lol i thought it might have been you but the number plate was wrong. i take it your going to transfer your plate onto it. So howcome you got a new one. is it not the same as the old one.

I brought the Elise as a run about for now until the summer then ill sell it to fun my new project.

So come on spill the beans.... what were you and Bubbles doin together.... :D i thought she lived miles away

Flan

Golf R
Lol i thought it might have been you but the number plate was wrong. i take it your going to transfer your plate onto it. So howcome you got a new one. is it not the same as the old one

take a look here fella - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=190053 - kinda gives the explanation on everything :(

as soon as i have the logbook back for FX55 i'll be getting the old plate back on it :approve:

I brought the Elise as a run about for now until the summer then ill sell it to fun my new project.

Elise as a run around - nice!! :cool:

So come on spill the beans.... what were you and Bubbles doin together.... :D i thought she lived miles away

yeah me and Bubbles have been going out for a little while, surprised its taken til now to get spotted.... i've had her car for almost a month whilst waiting for a settlement :approve:

Last edited:
  Williams20V-306BHP
lol it is a small world aint it. Where abouts do you live, actually in Leighton Buzzard

Flan

Golf R
lol it is a small world aint it. Where abouts do you live, actually in Leighton Buzzard

Flan

yeah i'm up Bideford Green area. was chatting to one of your mates that works down Buttles a couple of months back as well. his name evades me though!

Oh and Amie (Bubbles) wants to know if you'll let her have a drive of your Elise ;)

Williams20V-306BHP
Lol is she sittin near the pc with you. That might have been Adam that works there, i can't keep up with them lads, they have more jobs than i have cars.

We can meet up and she can have a go in the elise. Its not very fast though only a basic one... for now ;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Hellooooo!Gareth Txt me to let me know we'd been spotted.. and then pasted me whats been said in an email (cant get on CS from work) i told him what to reply with ;)We've been talking alot this weekend about maybe selling the liquid, and ive always wanted an elise.. so it would be good to have a go in yours :DWe saw a silver S1 yesterday.. (we were in the liquid) and i thought that might of been you?

Williams20V-306BHP
Yer that was Mine, With the hardtop and Black wheels. How did you know i had an Elise ay...... lol

yer we can all meet up some time. so how did you too meet then... off the forum ;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I didnt know it was you in the elise until i saw this post ;)

I actually pointed when i saw you yesterday and went 'oooooo' as i really like them (but id want an S2)

We met through the forum yep... became good friends at meets (Gareth had a gf when we first met) but as time we on we became really good mates and things went from there really.. :approve:

Golf R
That might have been Adam that works there, i can't keep up with them lads, they have more jobs than i have cars

not sure of his name, he clocked my car and we got talking and then he mentioned about a mate with a tt engined clio and i made the connection. i'm crap with names as well! :eek:

Williams20V-306BHP
arrrrrrrr how romantic... lol

yer i love the S2 it looks the nuts but there allot of money and don't handle as well as the S1. They have a habbit of understeering unles you throw them into a corner and get the back moving. easy on a track but not perfect for the road. lol i meet a few people that have crashed there's round Milton Keynes.