ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 weeks of ownership.......

UR R26
I thought it was about time I posted some pics of the ph1. I bought it on the 21 August from Yellowbelly, after I managed to sell my 182. I have to say, I much prefer it over the 182. I also love the plate :cool:.

I must admit, they aren't my best pics :dapprove:. I'll get some decent ones @ Trax.

ThePh-1002.jpg

ThePh-1001.jpg

ThePh-1004.jpg

Post Trax detail. :)

ThePh-1008.jpg

ThePh-1007.jpg

ThePh-1006.jpg

ThePh-1005.jpg

Then last night, I thought i'd attempt getting some pics under lighting. Most of them were poor or blurry :dapprove:

ThePh-1012.jpg

ThePh-1010.jpg

ThePh-1009.jpg

There isn't really much I want doing to it, as it's already had a fair bit done to it.

Ph2 172 bumper
ph2 172 tailgate
re-trimmed steering wheel.

Dan'

Ph1>All.

Ph2 sport bumper would look good on it man. & Not a fan of the 3/4 plate up front, looks silly as the slot for a plate has gaps.

Awesome though. Looks tidy.

Fiesta ST-3
Looks good mate, i don't think your night shots are too shabby at all. Your locations aren't great mind. But I love your car :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
ThePh-1004.jpg

Thats out Thornbury way isn't it? I bought a black 172 off a proper hot bird rthat lived in a house by that bridge.

UR R26
Looks good mate, i don't think your night shots are too shabby at all. Your locations aren't great mind. But I love your car :(

Cheers mate, I just wanted somewhere with decent lighting. This was on the way home, so I thought why not.

Tripod and 2sec timer needed for night shots ;)

Nice car. Always liked this one.. almost personal plate too :star:

Result

thanks for the advice, i'll be sure to use my tripod next time. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is it?? I'll get a picture of the road i'm on about, its EXACTLY the same! lol.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks really good, but you've made me sad. I really want silver f1's now, and Budgie's have sold, what a t**t!

Full width plate and you're onto a winner :)

Honda & VW
It sure is Dan, always hated driving my Mrs' 182 after driving that - look after it, oh and i still havent found a replacement :S

UR R26
quick update :D

Thanks to 172Ben for helping me to spend my money. I bought his ph2 tailgate and rear bumper. Thanks to Lemonnobby who spent his own time in the dark to fit them

DSC01316.jpg

DSC01315.jpg

DSC01312.jpg

DSC01314.jpg

Not liking the rear wiper, so i'll have to get that adjusted.

Top 3 adv & disadv of the Ph1 172 over the 182?

I'm torn between which shape to buy! Swaying more towards the phase 1 at the moment though.. You car looks ace =)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Ph1.5 :dapprove: Robbos will be nursing a semi, somewhere in France right now, with no idea why....!

Ph1 >>> 182.

Cheaper, better looking - looks further away from the 1.2's than the ph2 (IMO), more 'raw', cable throttle, cheaper tyres, .....

danzman - Where abouts in Kent are you ?

UR R26
Ph1.5 :dapprove: Robbos will be nursing a semi, somewhere in France right now, with no idea why....!

Ph1 >>> 182.

Cheaper, better looking - looks further away from the 1.2's than the ph2 (IMO), more 'raw', cable throttle, cheaper tyres, .....

danzman - Where abouts in Kent are you ?

He was moist when i text him after i picked it up. A ph1.5 meet is being sorted aswell :rasp:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Ph1.5s just dont do it for me at all. You're all baaaaad people. Speaking of bad people, I think the cross-dresser is back from France on Sunday. I'd better move house quickly so he can't pop past on the way home insisting we fix things that have fallen off á la autoroute...!