ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 x 195/45/16 Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3's £170 fitted?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
ouch?? or is it just me? £64.80 each from mytyres, but still got to fit them? Surrey is expensive.

cock mobile.
Sounds like the right price from a local dealer.

National tyres wanted £380 for 2x 215/45/17 F1s, I almost chocked to death.

Ended up paying £180 from black circles, and guess who fitted them ;) haha.

yeah thats bout rite, i no iv got a mk1, but i put 172 alloys on it (195/45/16), and i ended up paying £140 for 2 fitted, gutted seen as im 17 with no money!!:(

172 M69 eater
i paid 5 a corner to fit last time and bought off mytyres.net.. they have a tool on the website which lists garages that are willing to fit on their behalf... you just enter your postcode...

edit -5th item on the right hand side menu on the mytyres homepage if you can't locate it

Last edited:
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
patty said:
i paid 5 a corner to fit last time and bought off mytyres.net.. they have a tool on the website which lists garages that are willing to fit on their behalf... you just enter your postcode...

edit -5th item on the right hand side menu on the mytyres homepage if you can't locate it

cheers patty, i'll take a look, that's got to be the better option.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Bought tyres off ebay last time. Little garage in Taunton. Called them up after seeing their listings, paid and got them delivered the next day. Superb :)

A well built VW
Blackcircles do a fitting service and if you went for a p zero nero it would only be 67.91 each fitted plus we get a 5% discount (pm me for code if its not in discount section yet) but they are more for gsd3's

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
not had any experience of the P Zero Neros, love the GSD3s but they are £210 from Blackcircles!! So far its looking like £62.86 from mytyres and £11 fitting for GSD3s.

A well built VW
In fairness i had 4 tyres taken off the rims and then another 4 put on valved and balanced for £20 (im sure it was a backhander but i dont care) and i did have to dispose of my own tyres just as well i had sold them first eh... Get down to a local tyre fitter on a Weds/Thurs morning early when they are quiet