ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 x Pilot Exalto's. Best price quoted - £190 Fitted

182FF c/w Recaros
Seem reasonable?

£156 from mytyre.com so add £20 ish for fitting means i'm less than £15 out now.

Have rung 5 tyre places. Top price £230, best price £190.

Time to call it a day and go with the £190?

fat 182
have you tryed tyreshopper or blackcircles or etyres ive always found them cheapest by the time you include fitting

e-tyres came to my house last year and fitted them for about £92ish a tyre

Last edited:
  182FF c/w Recaros
E-tyre over £100 per yre.

Just tried tyre shopper and didn't list the Pilot's.

Can't see me saving more than a few quid now so looks like it may well be Kwik Fit.

Still going to try and get a few more quid off though:approve:

182FF c/w Recaros
Few others have mentioned that but I don't (nor do I know anyone) have a card:(

edit: £162 fitted from Costco as well:eek:

Last edited:
  182FF c/w Recaros
LOL

Just about to order from Kwik Fit when they tell me that it's 2 weeks for any Exalto's from Michelin:eek:

BMW 320d SE
I had 2 fitted last week from BlackCircles - £187.
That was with 5% off too. If you refer someone, they get 5% off, and you get £5 for your next set, so I can "refer you" if you like? ;)

I got two for £183 fitted from a local tyre place thats the best i could find i did have a quote for £204 and did think about getting them from mytyres but by the time you get them fitted it worked out about that

Find out where the nearest quick fit call centre is to you, go to quick fit, get a qoute, the tell them them you work at ------ call centre and you will get a discount, think its 10%, worked for me when I bought a set of Exalto's anyway, (I dont work at quickfit by the way):cool:

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I think you can pay for a Costco membership now, it's around £17 IIRC but I may be wrong.

Why not get Yoko' A539s? I've never experienced Exaltos but they are far superior to the standard Contis'.

mk1 RT
we have 4 exaltos in but im in swindon wilts work for kwik fit btw
shame your not closer i could have done a good cs price for you