ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200/200 cup differences?

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Did try searching but to no avail, and its not clear on the renault site what the differences are.

Cheers

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Cup has lower (7mm) suspension and is 30% stiffer shocks also has no air con and has black mirrors and feels very cheap and tacky inside and it has red brake calipers, I got a clio 200 with cup pack so I get the red brakes and suspension but the nice interior and nice steering wheel

BMW M Lite
200 has Climate Control, reach adjustable steering wheel, soft touch dash, cruise control, speed limiter, keyless entry/ignition, automatic headlights and automatic wipers.

200 Cup has stiffer suspension, red brake calipers and a faster steering rack. Although all this can be spec'd on the 200 for an extra £400.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I didn't know I had a faster steering rack! That's rather cool

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Think we can take that as a roundabout way of saying "yeh, i crashed."

Finally the confession we were after.

No I skimmed a barrier I've already said this, hardly a crash, its only a crash if it stops your car which it didn't :)

also why does it bother you if I did crash, is it your car? No it's not

No I skimmed a barrier I've already said this, hardly a crash, its only a crash if it stops your car which it didn't :)

also why does it bother you if I did crash, is it your car? No it's not

I imagine it's probably just a ribbing after you proclaimed yourself to be an advanced driver when CS was trying to tell you to slow down. You have to expect a bit of banter for that, surely? :D

EDIT: Unless I'm thinking of someone else, in which case ignore me.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I imagine it's probably just a ribbing after you proclaimed yourself to be an advanced driver when CS was trying to tell you to slow down. You have to expect a bit of banter for that, surely? :D

EDIT: Unless I'm thinking of someone else, in which case ignore me.

That was me but I wasn't driving fast I just wasn't paying attention/messing with my iPhone trying to change track

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
As roy said, bit of banter thats all. There were reports on here of a 200 crashing and speculation that it was yours but you weren't on for a few days afterwards.

Would edit your post btw saying you were playing with your iphone whilst driving is probably not the best of ideas lol.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Oh well, not like it's bad damage and it's booked in for the 8th of march, gettig bullets,handles and badges done black aswell whilst it's in there and I have learnt from it so it's a lesson learnt really

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Part of the test, playing with your i phone and hero driving iirc

;)

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I already know this thread will be locked when i get back in this evening lol so thanks for the info about differences.

STEALTH RAIDER
What a plonker, lmao!!!!! Almost as funny when he said he specced the car brand new and would have gone for the recaros but didnt bother. Funny, i took a black one out at stockport with 3000 on the clock with the same reg that sales were all using to screw the tits off it and then they offered it me for 14k!!!!!!!!

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
What a plonker, lmao!!!!! Almost as funny when he said he specced the car brand new and would have gone for the recaros but didnt bother. Funny, i took a black one out at stockport with 3000 on the clock with the same reg that sales were all using to screw the tits off it and then they offered it me for 14k!!!!!!!!

I did spec a new green one with recaros but no cup pack but niel royally ducked the order up So I bought the demo one and saved myself 4500 quid in doing so

Homo spec mazda

Why lie? we both know your just saying it to be a c**t, you succeeded.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
hardly thrashed, i got it on 2 tousand and something miles and the trip hadnt been reset and it was on 34 mpg! i cant get that figure ever, mines at 28 and im driving like a nun

LY 200
I hear they are putting speed cameras up at the Cat and Fiddle lBrench.

It said on the local news where my mate lives.

STEALTH RAIDER
Why lie? we both know your just saying it to be a c**t, you succeeded.

Lying gets you nowhere as he has found out. You deserve a pat on the back for being there for him.:sleepy: I specced a green one but i got a black one...... I saved £4,500........ and got a free hat and keyring. Supercharger........ his ar$e went 20p, 50p with only an airfilter on after messing with his ipod whilst on the cat and fiddle driving like a nun. Yeah like 200's are £18,700 new. Like people pay the list price. Maybe if you were one of the first to have one.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Lying gets you nowhere as he has found out. You deserve a pat on the back for being there for him.:sleepy: I specced a green one but i got a black one...... I saved £4,500........ and got a free hat and keyring. Supercharger........ his ar$e went 20p, 50p with only an airfilter on after messing with his ipod whilst on the cat and fiddle driving like a nun. Yeah like 200's are £18,700 new. Like people pay the list price. Maybe if you were one of the first to have one.

still saved that from LIST price

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.

i did spec a green one but they got me a blue one by accident i found out when i rang up to clarify my order and check the status, and i dont like the blue ones

STEALTH RAIDER
When i worked for renault, mine was the only blue one on order at stockport, along with a LY and 2 white ones and no orders we cancelled as i had to wait 17 weeks for mine. Otherwise i would have had yours if it had a great spec. If you would have paid list for your car, you'd be looking at £16,750 plus your extras (£1000)= £17,750. Minus your £4,500 saving= £13,250. The extra grand on top you paid was for your freebies like gap, wheel insurance, hat, keyring, takes it to the £14,200 you paid ;). Oh and i think your payments started last month, maybe the month before :eek: