ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 at Donington Park

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Decided to see what the 200 could do, and decide from there if the KW V1's I've got in the garage are going on (they aren't).
4938206632_247f810338_b.jpg

4938206224_0d35f7dfcf_b.jpg

4938205606_2b77e6554b_b.jpg

4938205094_67e43b3afc_b.jpg

4938204648_9d6d45ef19_b.jpg

4938204122_fa1bff8570_b.jpg

4937616911_66898ed54a_b.jpg

told u it would dry... donny is back, oh this pleases me so much.

so mr talkative how was the archbus? did the front scare everyone away?

you are a pussy for not fitting the v1s regardless of your reply.

340i
Looks like a good day mate, shame I didnt make it down!! the track seemed to of dried later on in the day at least :)

DMS

A thirsty 172
Good pics :)

On another note, are you planning on selling the KW's? If so let me know when and how much, I may be interested.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Looks like a good day mate, shame I didnt make it down!! the track seemed to of dried later on in the day at least :)
Was a shame fella, some very nice cars out today! Including a rapid R26.
How was Donington? looks to be in a good way. Many signs of the F1 cockups left?
I've never been before, but the track was spot on. Nasty accident at the chicance between the straights yesterday, air ambulance etc. There's the most ridiculous kerb on the right hand side, guy hit it hard and went backwards into the wall before the pits.

Good pics :)

On another note, are you planning on selling the KW's? If so let me know when and how much, I may be interested.
Will def be selling the KW's, thought you ran a 172 fella?

172 Race Car
Looks great, Glad your happy with the car.

I spoke to Matt (Icuras) a few times and said it was a good day. Were racing there in October.
I've never been before, but the track was spot on. Nasty accident at the chicance between the straights yesterday, air ambulance etc. There's the most ridiculous kerb on the right hand side, guy hit it hard and went backwards into the wall before the pits.
I thought they moved the chicane further back to avoid stuff like that (give more run off)

There was a 200 racer (utter dick tbh),
I think hes on here mate, Lol