ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 + Ktec Sprint Spoiler

GTD, Lupo
When i orderd my 200 i didnt like any of the spoilers that were avalible. So decided to go for the Ktec Sprint spoiler and i think it suits the car very well.

DSC_0752.jpg

C+C welcome :eek:

Paul

GTD, Lupo
Very nice!

How much is it? Do they come pre-painted? Are they easy enough to fit yourself?

Cost around £190 with CS discount. Then it needed painting which i struggled to get done for under £180 plus fitting :( renault wanted £220 just to paint it. Because is wasnt a Gen renault part they all wanted to re-primer it. Its just bonded on using a sealant of some sort.

Im not 100% happy with the fit at the moment as im sure it sits a little wonky but the guy at the body shop said he will take a look for me. I am very fussy mind you.

All in all it cost the same as the cup spoiler but it also dont look look like i have crashed into halfords :D

Paul

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
yep always said these are the nicest spoilers for mk3's

Italian 3.2 V6
thats alot better! totally agree, i dont like oem ones, but that is brill!!

PSJ.

GTD, Lupo
i like that a lot, did you have it when we went to goodwood?

Nope, Had it fitted last Friday. Was on for FCS but my car was in a place where people didnt really walk so dont think anyone would have noticed it, plus it was dirty :D

Paul

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Gorms, looks excellent (I know there are now 2 of us)! I had the same dilemma that the spoilers offered at time of purchase looked none too classy and the 200 looks unfinished without one.

FYI - I had mine sprayed at the factory and delivered (perfect colour match from the VIN code), K Tec managed to do that and deliver to south of France for £225 inc VAT (spoiler + paint), think I got a very good deal that they cannot repeat, CS discount and bartering applied.

Last edited:
  GTD, Lupo
Any better pics mate?

I will take a couple tomorrow and post then up.

Paul, liked the look of it when you showed it to me on sunday morning. Still tempted with a Cup spoiler though.

To be totally honest the cup spoiler has grown on me a lot and I would have gone for one if it wasn't for the fact I had seen the sprint one. I think it will look good with the ly paint on yours.

Looks good. Who did you get to paint it Paul?

Took it to a small body shop in Hartly Wittney (sp?). They did a good job but I'm dead fussy. The guy said bring it back and he will sort the small defects for me.

I was considering getting it done black but i'm happy with White. As KMB said it totally finishes the back end of the car off. Just black head lights and then I'm happy!

Paul

GTD, Lupo
Cheers Gally :D

Just found this pic which is a little closer, but will take a couple close up later.

DSC_0753.jpg

Paul

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Such a sorted looking car, all the colours fit and the no pictures of the front means I like it! :)

Colour code the nose. Can anyone do a photoshop?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Took it to a small body shop in Hartly Wittney (sp?). They did a good job but I'm dead fussy. The guy said bring it back and he will sort the small defects for me.

I was considering getting it done black but i'm happy with White. As KMB said it totally finishes the back end of the car off. Just black head lights and then I'm happy!

Paul

It's spelt Hartley Witney ;)

Can you PM their details as I'm getting a front end repsray done soon.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks spot on mate! Perfect 200.

Will keep an eye out for you around that way as I work in Fleet :)