ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200.....my photos from dealers

i went to the Peat.Rd branch in Glasgow today they have a black one TBH i think at least 80% of them they sell is gonna be black because i think thats the only colour that will get away with that grill..and on to the Xenon lamps(not a option on the 200)but they had the GT model which has the Xenon lamps on them :S

they are the projectors they look like xenons an are standed fit on the gt but are an option on the 200 i think they will make the front look better on the 200 but i can see the uptake being very small

378bhp Leon Cupra R
they are the projectors they look like xenons an are standed fit on the gt but are an option on the 200 i think they will make the front look better on the 200 but i can see the uptake being very small

well the salesman said they are not an option on the 200.

AK

M240i

Xenons are not an option on the 200.

They are however an option on the GT.

Can see what a lot of 200 owners first mod will be ;)

PH1 172 Sport
I quite like it TBH. Looks allot better with a front plate on as it breaks the black up a bit.

or pay for the option of them (150quid) which i doubt many will ;)

well the salesman said they are not an option on the 200.

they not xenons they are projectors / or as renault call them double optic fixed cornering lights with black surrounds which look like xenons they are standard on the gt but an option on the 200 their are no xenons on the Clio mk3 ph2 or rs as it was claimed they didnt sell enough :nono:

Last edited:

ingnore my coment under your quote just read the rest :eek:

either way the uptake of these for 150quid on the 200 will be slim

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 mark 1
i think the front end on the 197's was awful and the 200 is by far the best looking Clio ever created, shame about the interior (182 interior is the best)

Audi TT
I was working Melton Day earlier and had to walk around everywhere to familiarise myself with the layout. Renault had a stand and a load of cars including an Alien Green 200. I don't like any pics I've seen of them but in the flesh I wanted it so bad. It really did grow on me in a matter of seconds walking round it. The girl was telling me to get myself into Leicester to see her about a great police discount she could offer me! I think she just liked the uniform to be honest but I may go and see her for a test drive and to have a look at some sums.

I think as people have said it will grow on people and once they see them in the flesh they will be doing u-turns. I love my 172 but I think this would be a massive step up :D

Trophy #267
saw one in dealers other day, was glacier white with white colour coded bumber and looked very good imho, much better than the press shots i had seen

Barge
The rear has had an exhaust change, it's more prominent with tips as standard, and a few cosmetics - the rear diffuser is the same as the front bumper/grill, gloss black (think there was an option to change it though as with the front black bumper/grill)

Inside is the same, except a couple of cosmetics and some options for the interior, etc. Basically it's the front where the difference lies.

Barge
They mentioned a shortened gear ratio to me too, but till I've driven one whether it is noticeable I'm not too sure.