ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 needs more fasts, advice!

RS Clio 200
Right so this has probably been spoken about on many threads but I'm looking for more power, alot more power as in supercharger/turbo or Megane engine!

Can someone who knows about this kind of thing shed some light on what sort of money and power gains would be involved in each option, I know most of you will probably say just buy a Megane but I really like the clio and I'm willing to spend the money on it rather than buying a Megane!

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Total costs for either are around 5K iirc. Parts + fitting + mapping etc.
There are a few project threads around. Meg engines hold a good residual value so are expensive, ideally needs an r26 gearbox with the LSD. Standard meg seems to go quite easily to around 280 on standard internals, dont quote me on that but from memory they seem to pull those figures.

RS Clio 200
Cheers mate, seen ktec saying they were developing a supercharger but never heard anything else about it!

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Cheers mate, seen ktec saying they were developing a supercharger but never heard anything else about it!

They were fitting them when I was down there last, plenty of cars going through it. There's definitely someone who has had it done around here somewhere; they just won't pipe up because its KTEC.