ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 + New plates + Silvervisions = :D

clio 200
What silvervisions? and short plates mate? and also how did u debadge it? the usually hairdryer jobby?

its silver bulbs that flash orange so u dont get the big orrible fried egg look.

all my plates are is moved to 1 side and about 2" trimmed off the other side.

yeah because the car was new the badges basically fall off,the same with mt 197

notice no clio or renault sport badges,shorter plates and silver bulbs :D

Last edited:
  Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Looks great dude! Were you at the Nando's/Chiquitos meet last month? Im sure it was you. Im awful with names?!

Adz

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Oh btw, i have the 09 facelift too. Ive put silver's on the front, you done it on the back too?

GTD, Lupo
Looks great dude! Were you at the Nando's/Chiquitos meet last month? Im sure it was you. Im awful with names?!

Adz

Yeah that was me. Also bad with names so no worries :D

Its Paul BTW :p

:D

Cheers for the comments guys and gals. The backs are also silver. Was amazed out how easy they were to fit in the front. Did have to sand one of the little metal pegs of to get them too fit :D

Paul

STEALTH RAIDER
its silver bulbs that flash orange so u dont get the big orrible fried egg look.

all my plates are is moved to 1 side and about 2" trimmed off the other side.

yeah because the car was new the badges basically fall off,the same with mt 197

notice no clio or renault sport badges,shorter plates and silver bulbs :D

Are the front and rear silver visions both the same? Are they the PY21W? Cheers, Lew

GTD, Lupo
Nice plate, car looks stunning.

Just needs a Cup spoiler to finish it off...

Someone must have dug this thread up :D

Im ordering the gt spoiler next month as im not diggin the Cup one. Looks a little too stuck on. :D Also playing with the idea of getting the front end (black part) and roof CF (vinyl wrapped) i know its not to everyones taste but i like the whole black/white theme and think it will break the white up a little.

Paul

GW RS200
Looks unbelievable! Gotta get me some silvervisions too then! Like the other guy said, would you happen to have a part number mate? Are they PY21W's? Cheers!

GTD, Lupo
Not sure on code and part numbers but i just went to halfrauds picked them from the chavvie light section by the tailpipes :D and bass boxes. Sanded one of the pins of and they fitted straight iun :D Nice and easy on the 200 mto change as you can get to the indicators easily :D

They are a tiny little bit dimmer than the standard bulds but the standard ones were SOOOOOOO bright.

Paul