ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 Question

Clio 200
I know you get a can of tyre weld since their is no spare wheel well, But are you supposed to get a wind up jack with it?

Ta

Abarth 500 Essesse
The FF with Cup Pack doesn't come with one, the FF without cup pack does though, the phrase cheap skates springs to mind :)

GTD, Lupo
I think this is the main reason you get free AA cover with the car. I get a flat im just gonna call them.

Paul

Clio 200
ahhh cheers guys, Wouldnt have surprised me if they had nicked the jack

One more question

How do you put just the ignition on, without starting the engine with the keyless entry?

It might just be me being daft and trying to be a guy and not read the manual but I cant work it out lol

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

One more question

How do you put just the ignition on, without starting the engine with the keyless entry?

It might just be me being daft and trying to be a guy and not read the manual but I cant work it out lol
Think you hold the button in until the dash comes on, 3 or 5 seconds i think :)

One more question

Take your feet off the pedals and press the start button.

Cupped 200
Have a Cupped 200, no Lifter in it. Just fpr Ignition push the Button without anything else, for Wheellock and other stuff you need when youre getting toed its some 5 second procedure... look in the manual man :D

no jack in my ff 200 either kenny, some sample size container of oil in boot.

the electronic start is same as was in my 197...white mans magic some would say.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I had no jack in my 200 Cup, but I asked nicely and got one thrown in as it seemed a shame to have a jack shaped hole in the boot floor :lol:

PS 200
I think this is the main reason you get free AA cover with the car. I get a flat im just gonna call them.

Paul
I'd read the small print if I were you.

The cover doesn't extend to flat tyres !

Renault after sales care :dead:

Must get a spare space saver at some point (soon)