ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2002 Clio port 172 - 37k - £2600.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Realised the title was spelt wrong.

This isn't my car, but I thought I'd share a find I've just found on eBay, because I think it's a good deal, but unfortunately don't have the funds to buy it at the moment.

$T2eC16NHJG!E9nm3o)(rBQ6WjuUn)Q~~60_12.JPG

A fully loaded, desirable, low mileage example in brilliant condition inside and out; one of the best examples of this model on the market presently
Petrol, 2.0 litre 16v, 172 bhp
Silver with sports alloys and xenon headlights
52 Plate, first registered in Nov 2002 - The personalised plate is not included and the D.V.L.A. have just assigned it RO 52 XVR. The new plates will be ready and fitted upon collection
Just two former keepers, the first being a rental company who registered it from new and then sold it to the present owner just one day later:
15 Nov 02 - Glade Rentals
16 Nov 02 - Present owner - only ever used as a second car for local commuting over the last 10 years
UK Renault dealer warranty cover until 60,000 miles
Full Renault Dealer Servcie History
Tax and MOT until May 2013
Electric windows and mirrors
Full remote central locking and immobiliser with two keys
Driver and passenger front and side impact airbags
On board computer
Heated Rear windscreen
Electronic Stability Programme (ESP)
Climate Control A/C
Original factory fit radio with 6 CD multi changer under passenger seat, plus steering wheel control
Black, dark grey, half leather and alacantara sports seats
Isofix, rear seats including full, three point seat belt for middle seat
Front and rear fog lights
Full size spare wheel with matching alloy in boot
There are no dents to the bodywork or any evidence of rust
Sports alloys, these include some curbing as you would expect of a car this age, but this does not detract from the overall excellent condition of the car
There are two small stone chips to the windscreen, but neither impair the driver's vision (outside zone A) and have not caused a failure at previous MOTs
It will very shortly require a service as it has covered 12,000 miles since the last, as documented in the service book, and the service light has recently come on
All original paperwork, stamped service book, owner’s manual and previous MOTs
Located in Penn, Buckinghamshire, junction 2 or 3 on the M40
Viewing by appointment only - please ring 07775560962
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF CARRYING OUT AN HPI CHECK, YOU WILL HEAR TWO PIECES OF INFORMATION THAT ARE INCORRECT. I HAVE SPOKEN TO THE DVLA WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION HELD ON THE DATABASE THAT ALL HPI COMPANIES USE. RATHER INCREDIBLY, DESPITE IT BEING THEIR FAULT THAT THE INFORMATION HELD AGAINST THIS VEHICLE IS FALSE, THEY HAVE REFUSED TO AMMEND IT OVER THE PHONE AND INSIST THAT I WRITE A FORMAL LETTER TO START AN INVESTIAGTION AND THIS COULD TAKE 3-4 WEEKS. NEEDLESS TO SAY I'M PRETTY DISSATISFIED AND ANGRY WITH THIS OUTCOME WHILST TRYING TO SELL THIS CAR.
I HAVE STRONG INTEGRITY AND CAN CONFIRM THAT DESPITE WHAT THE DATABASE IS SAYING, THE CAR HAS NEVER HAD A COLOUR CHANGE (ORIGINAL SALES PAPERWORK CONFIRMS THE COLOUR SILVER) OR AN ENGINE CHANGE (ANY UK RENAULT DEALER CAN CONFIRM THE ENGINE NUMBER AND THE FACT THAT IT HASN'T BEEN CHANGED). THE CAR IS COMPLETELY UN-MODIFIED AND THE ONLY THING THAT HAS EVER BEEN CHANGED IS THE REGISTRATION TO ALLOW FOR A PRIVATE PLATE.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-C...7666050?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item416fbf0d82

Last edited: