ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2002 Clio Stork Remote -- Kenwood Stereo.

Shhh

Why whats so special with my car.?

"<A name=a889>Renault Laguna, Clio, Megane, Scenic (2000 on) - Kenwood (SRNK003)
This Steering Control Adaptor is compatible when replacing the following Renault radios with a Kenwood radio. *Check your radio fascia, radio handbook and/or sticker found on radio casing for the model number

VDO Tuner List radio with external display"

Will it fit.?

The display/stalk lead only works with sony/alpine headunits. Plus it costs £60. Whereas the one that you that your talking about only works the stalk.

(Stork hehehe... Aint that Butter???)

If you want to control your kenwood stereo from the stalk then dont buy that buy my interface kit from me instead! cost me £59 a year ago, had it fitted professionally but piece of cake to do, selling cos I got a Pioneer head unit now, it plugs into the connectors on the back of the display under the dash and then sends the signals to an infra red led which you drill a tiny hole in the side of the steering column and it then passes the instructions to the stereo.

PM me if you interested.