ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2002 Corsa 1.2 Easytronic

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
15 watchers. Never sold a car on eBay before so hopefully it will be a pleasant experience lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I can imagine. Working in the trade it's not a car I would buy. But this drives very well. Had someone view before and will keep an eye on the listing. Seemed genuine enough but who knows. If I get £700 then happy days.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Watchers are the devil. Every time I've sold a car I've had tonnes of watchers but they all bid last minute.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
im hoping to be the highest bidder as the seller is throwing in some pink fluffy dice and mats

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
The chap (I assume) has a massive three feedback. The second chap who bid £650 actually came to view the car today and liked it.

I have txt the £650 chap to say if there is an issue with the other guy do you want me to let me know.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
lee why have you got the bonnet up,is it overheating or are you trying to get more induction noise?