ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2005 clio pics!

B-road bully

yup, kinda old news mate;) looks lik a flippin mpv, lets hope the 3 door really is more sporty looking

Nothing...

:cry: awful IMO.

I heard Honda are bringing out a new Civic in 2006 - anyone know what it looks like or have any pics??

[Edited by Ratty on 2/28/2005 1:26:00 AM]

Oops found it, lol :oops:

Stanced Honda S2000

aweful. luks like my shape clio will be the last i buy. ive bought 3 so far but cant see it being a 4th unless a 182 in sept.

It looks gash... but its the 5-door and to be honest the current 5-door looks a bit minging too. Hopefully the 3-door will be much much sportier and more to the point i hope that the next RS Clio will be uber-sporty

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Ratty on 28 February 2005

:cry: awful IMO.

I heard Honda are bringing out a new Civic in 2006 - anyone know what it looks like or have any pics??

[Edited by Ratty on 2/28/2005 1:26:00 AM]

Oops found it, lol :oops:
yep, scoot to the other marques section down a couple of days mate , the are some pics.

Ziel Nurburgring

Im sure it will grow on you once you see it in the flesh. And im sure the RS version will look good, renaults might be quirky, but theyre usually pretty good looking cars

BMW 328 Ci

Another small car bites the dust.

The current clio is one of the last small cars that isnt soley designed with middle aged women in mind, there will eventually be NO more small cars that men can buy with any credit

Spose this one could have some prospects though, doesnt look too cutsie.

B-road bully

this meant 2 b a micra/clio, i predict in ten years all cars will share the same underpinnings, sad to say but thats the way manufacturing seems 2 b going:( looks like 307 @ front, new shape astra at rear, plus its far too upright for a sporty small car. plus why the hell is it so similar too the modus, they shouldnt even bother making a 5dr clio jus get a modus, make the clio more sporty or it wont sell!