ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2005 induction kit

hey guys i have a 2005 1.2 16v dynamique is it tru that they changed the air intake system...so the 2004> onwards all use different k'ns etc.... can anyone let me know wot air filters they have for my car?

172 cup'd extreme
2004> Is a totaly different intake all you need is a 60mm silicone elbow (90deg) a breather filter and the cone filter of your choice, k-tec do a kit for it also

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I have the k-tec carbon one on my 05 dynamique, the sound is awesome! really does sound the dogs :D

hey 16v jon so where do i get this 60mm silicon elbow from...i'm guessing like you sed then that i can then fit on any clio induction kit....

also addz the carbon ktec one which one is this....is this the ktec one with the relocation pipe and all you have to tell them is you want the carbon shielded one....

also y are the damm kits for the 2004> models so expensive compare to the cheap ones you can pic up for the earlier models

cheers guys for all the help

172 cup'd extreme
  172 cup'd extreme
take the whole air box off and attach it to the throttle body then attache the cone filter to the end of the elbow