ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2005 TROPHY Stereo standard stereo HELP

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Can anyone please tell me what my original stereo would have been in my Dec 2005 182 Trophy? Aftermarket stereo fitted when i bought it.

I have tried a "tuner list" out of a 2004 V6 and a "tuner list" out of a 2003 172 clio but the display is only showing the clock and no code display and what ever i do it just bleeps at me and nothing else.

The wiring to the small yellow block seems to be different also, this leads to me to believe its a Cabasse Update List stereo that i need???

Can anyone please help as i hate the looks of an aftermarket stereo in the car!!!!!!

The Trophy's didn't come with the Cabasse HU. The one in my Trophy is an UPDATE List.

If you want pictures of the connectors I can get them for you tomorrow.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Thanks Jon so yes it would be the "update list" one i need.

Yes the yellow block seems to have only 3 wire going into the main loom but on the Vee it has 5 wires going into the main loom?

Thanks Jon mate.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Is it this Update stereo:
updatestereo2.jpg

or this one:
updatestereo.jpg

Bottom one is the one that I have in the Trophy. As said above its a Mk2 one, the one above is a Mk3 item. I would also assume that its got a larger fascia so probably wouldn't fit into the dashboard.