ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2007 Z4MC Forsale

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
On a side note that's one of the tidiest i've seen Ali, a credit mate.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Can't believe my mate could have one of these for 5 grand more than he paid for his 2.5si with more mileage! Gimp!

p.s car is gorgeous.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
AMG is it Ali ?

What was supposed to happen with the V, still waiting for this report lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If he's got class he'll get an Aston.

Ferrari for Flash
Aston for Class!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well turn up to work in a mk1 Clio then and have the poser car for nights/weekends?

I like your style.

However. He probably does most of his miles to and from work.. Be hard to pick the Clio in the morning if you had the keys to your Sagaris on the table!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
I like your style.

However. He probably does most of his miles to and from work.. Be hard to pick the Clio in the morning if you had the keys to your Sagaris on the table!
No, it would be easy. Just pick the one that's likely to start. The clio;)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Then surely a comfy barge rep mobile would be better. If it's just miles on a motorway, then it's comfy, still has status and won't derive envy from his co-workers.

And then have the poser car for nights/weekends. ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No, it would be easy. Just pick the one that's likely to start. The clio;)

Really? I had more problems with my 182 than the TVR.

Then surely a comfy barge rep mobile would be better. If it's just miles on a motorway, then it's comfy, still has status and won't derive envy from his co-workers.

And then have the poser car for nights/weekends. ;)

Yeah I can really see him running around in a VW Passat!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
Really? I had more problems with my 182 than the TVR.
Was a joke. But I do love the maternal instinct of TVR owners/ex-owners. TVR's are like spackers. Hard f**king work, they'll never leave home, but you love the c**t more because of it.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol. Yeh, i could never have a "s**t" car for the sake of having a nice weekend car. The lowest i would go after ownin the BM is an R32 or S3...I like the toys too much and the prestige marques. End of.

You could argue that i sell both, buy an R32 and then with the balance buy a Sagaris. But i don't want to sell the clio...Rock and a hardplace.

Ben - lol, eventually. Was going to do it this yr, but i may need the clio before i do the report. We shall see.

Had one offer today, swap for a Tuscan S + Cash i'd imagne...Nice, but no.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
S3's a top car. Mate of mine has one, does everything well. Find one with the RS4 seats, and it's the perfect quick prestige hatch.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
Difficult choice tbh. I can't see you in anything jap (ie 370z despite the noizzzze). Leaves the slk55 or the rs4.
The amg is nice, but it's auto (not even smg!) and more flash than a porka.
I love rs4's, very little about them that isn't spot on.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Difficult choice tbh. I can't see you in anything jap (ie 370z despite the noizzzze). Leaves the slk55 or the rs4.
The amg is nice, but it's auto (not even smg!) and more flash than a porka.
I love rs4's, very little about them that isn't spot on.

Warranty is 1700£ and they are geting a little long in the tooth...Plus your looking at 29k for a goodun...

SLK AMG is Semi Auto with padles...A cool touch imo! And it looks and sounds amazin...Dunno, need to drive both.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
wow , love these cars , seen one on the m5 few months back with ap racing brakes on and a supercharger on it , absolutely shifted , loved the sound of the charger as well , i thought it was just a modded z4 , didnt realise they did a M version