ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2008: My Year in Picures and Videos

Qashcow
Jay, only just got around to reading this fully (wont lie, read the first part in a rush then forgot about it lol) thanks for the comment in the thanks bit, youve certainly helped me more than ive helped you!

am glad you asked me to first help you after i came back from the traveling, wouldnt of started the whole trackday thing without it

great write up, shows how much work youve done on this car in the space of a year - well done mate!!

172 Race Car
I'll do another one at the end of 2009. Should be an even better read.

Looking forward to a fun year

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Great read Jay!

Keep up the good work! Can i put my name down for a passenger ride at FCS this time? ;)

172 Race Car
Not sure im going tbh. Depends on the price this year. Im not paying what it cost last year. Not very good value for money.....

But if I go then yes

R56 JCW
Not sure im going tbh. Depends on the price this year. Im not paying what it cost last year. Not very good value for money.....

But if I go then yes

Heard its gonna be alot cheaper mate, 30 squid for 30 mins was stupid and if some donut comes off thats it, lost 15 mins there pisch!!!