ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2009 Clio?

Rally bus
larrykubiakclio1ga2.jpg

from Auto Plus magazine via Planet Renault website

White 197
Surely is that not out a bit early. The current car isn't that old and those pics look a bit more than a facelift.

Chocolate Bar™
looks like the new twingo and laguna so seems believable. I hope its a lie though!

Anonymous.clio3.2.jpg

larry.kubiak.clio2.jpg

thats vile
lets hope the new fabia vrs will be something special or im haveing a corsa :(

Last edited:
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Well my friends thats the end of the hot hatch if they go through with that.Next car for me will be a 2nd hand VXR888 corsa thanks

God that's shite I don't even think it'll grow on me like the 197 did, and to think i was waiting to see what the mk3ph2 was gonna look like......

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
remember weve not seen the Sport model yet ... that could be a different story

but that thing is ugly as f**k

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
tbh, i think ALL of the pics in this thread are bad photoshops....especially that one posted by daydotz.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
On the upside, this should help my R27 hold value :)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Surely this cant be right. Why release a Clio that competes and looks like the Twingo?

looks like the twingo? are we looking at the same picture?

i think the front bumper looks a bit bubble like...reminds me of a citroen.

Glanza V
they havent sold well theyve just revised the specs

now if they looked like this
altho thats not as bad as the first pic i still would rather spend all my hard earned cash on a 182 or 197 r27, cup etc than that. :rolleyes: surely the best of the clio r.s has been and gone :dapprove: fingers crossed this is not the case:quiet:

Last edited: