ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200xs s14a UK

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  VX220
spotted this on another forum, there is always someone on here looking for something...

Sadly ive decided to part with my 200sx. Im trying to do a few other things at the minute while saving for my next car and need to free up some cash as im not working as of yet.

The car itself is, in my opinion, one of the coolest styled 14a's ive seen, and i can say that as the previous owner did most of the styling.

Down to the car itself it has a really good spec as listed below. Only injectors and map off either stage 2 or 2a from H-Dev.

The car has been cared for regardless of cost all its life. The service book has fully stamped service history from new by Nissan Dealerships right up until 68,000 miles when I purchased the car. Since then at 71,000 Ive had the cared serviced with RBM Motors in Newtownards. Also it has two brand new Federal low profile front tyres on it and brand new wheel lugs all round.

In addition to the mods and servicing the car has just had a professional paint correction detail. Paintwork is extremely glossy and any light swirling or scratches have been removed thanks to this.

When I took delivery of the car around 4-5 months ago there was a ratlle within the engione bay that was driving me mad. So when I had it up at RBM Motors I asked them to investigate this. They found the problem to be a wastegate flap that had became very loose. Instead of trying to fix the problem I went ahead and bought Pantera Chris's (SXOC Member) 40,000 miles T28 turbo and fitted it. So the turbo is like new on this car with all new gaskets and braided lines to complement it. Just thought id be honest here.

Specification

1998 200sx S14a UK Touring model
71,400 miles on the clock (MOT's to prove)
MOT - August 2010
TAX - Febuary 2010

Engine
SR20DET
HKS Silent hi power exhaust system
H-Dev tubular manifold
Apex turbo elbow
Driftworks superlow downpipe
Driftworks decat pipe
T28 Turbo with braided lines
Apexi AVCR boost controller (Set at a healthy 0.85)
HKS adjustable actuator
Apexi intake system
Apex front mounted intercooler
Apex 3core aluminium radiator
Walbro fuel pump
Pigeon mod
Nissan new gaskets all round
Silkolene Pro S engine oil

Transmission
ACT organic clutch
ACT lightened flywheel

Wheels and Brakes
18” GTC TY-21's 8.5j fronts and 9.5j rears
Hubcentric spacers all round
Rare rims steel black wheel nuts
K-sport 8pot front brakes with K-sport pads
Standard rear discs and pads

Suspension
Apex fully adjustable coilovers
Cusco front strut brace

Exterior
H.I.D’s
Zenki rear bumper
Zenki rear spats
Nissan clear indicator lenses
Custom recess front plate
JDM rear number plate

Interior
Nismo carbon fibre gearknob
Kenwood KDC-W3037A CD/ MP3 Player
Standard black leather seats and door cards
Standard 200sx mats

Security
Nats security system

Now the car isnt perfect but isnt far from it. Although it does come with some bad bits which ill list below:

- Rear dishes on wheels have slight surface corrosion, but can be easily removed with wet and dry and polished up. (I just dont have the time at present)

- Nats system fobs and spare keys where lost due to us moving house recently and the keys have vaniashed thanks to my mums clever packing. Only one key remains but im getting a spare one cut and re programmed. The only thing that would be needed would be a new ACU second hand or else get a new alram system fitted which Ive been qouted £150 with an ICEMAN (Bangor, N.Ireland) representitive.

Onto price, with spec of the car and the condition and mileage ive decided to price this according to what I feel its worth. Believe me it cost me a fortune to buy and get legal on NI/UK roads with MOT's, Registration fees from importation from Republic of Ireland and tax.

£5,600 ovno

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2270.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2286.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

DSC00074.jpg