ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
2013i.jpg

Clio 172, Pug 106
GTA and sim city were the only games i wanted next year....
Untill i saw they were making another Broken Sword!

One of my fave all time adventure games!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
f**k all that... South Park looks awesome!

[video=youtube_share;MHbF3FHPvL4]http://youtu.be/MHbF3FHPvL4[/video]

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
GTA, Last of us, Battlefield are the only ones I'm looking forward too.
Will no doubt buy many more but wont be pre ordering anything.

182 Cup
GTA and watchdogs for.me too. The video on the threadnlink scutch posted was awesome.

Would have said BF4 too but I spend less and less time on shooters and the PC now. Plus my PC is a little long in the tooth spec wise. The motherboards from the original core 2 duos era. Lol

Why does it say GTAV is not coming for PC, that's complete crap lol

GTA5 not being on the PC is a ridiculous, forcing us to play it at low frame rates with silly controllers on a console :(

Anyway GTA5 and SimCity for me, also hope for some good Minecraft updates.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
As i understand it Rockstar games are going to make GTA V more pc friendly so we can play it with nice resolutions, high frame rates and high quality graphics, much like GTA IV.

F82 M4
Dead Space 3, The Last of Us, God of War Ascension, Company of Heros 2, Watch Dogs and Bioshock for me.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Company of Heroes 2, Wasteland 2, RFactor2, Plants vs Zombies 2 and SimCity for me. Intrigued by the latest Command & Conquer as well - it's not like they can go any worse than the previous offering now, is it? :)

Love the fact that there's a healthy batch of PC exclusives in there too. All those doubters that said PC gaming was dead? ;)

D.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Lego City!!

I remember having that on PC back in't day, will definitely be purchasing that!

Just looked, it was Lego Island I had :(

Evo 5 RS
For me (and in no particular order):

Company of Heroes 2
Metro Last Light
Tomb Raider
GTA V
Dead Space 3
Thief IV
Total War Rome 2 (looks unbelievable)

Probably a few more, I'm easy. There are a few I'd like to look forward to but something tells me they will be bitterly disappointing. Most obvious one being Splinter Cell: Black List. Watch Dogs I'm undecided on, there isn't a lot to go on yet

Mito Sportiva 135
Despite being underwhelmed by the original Bioshock, the sequel has caught my attention. The new Tomb Raider looks good too.

Would like to see the new Dragon Age game too but not sure it's happening until 2014.

Would like to see the new Dragon Age game too but not sure it's happening until 2014.

Dragon Age 2 was a bit crappy compared to DA1. The series appears to be going the same direction as Dungeon Siege rather than, say, Mass Effect, in that it is getting progressively crappier. Albeit not as drastic as Dungeon Siege where 1 was great, 2 was utterly broken and 3 was an unplayable abomination.

I'm looking forward to the DayZ game, GTA5, CoH2 and Rome 2. The trailer for Watchdogs looks stunning but I'll not get too excited just yet.

Mito Sportiva 135
Agreed! DA was amazing with all the DLC, I didn't even finish DA2 (despite my best efforts!). With the 2 founders of Bioware leaving and them now 'consulting' fans what to include I really fear for any future output from the studio...yes ask fans during beta testing on improvements, but not the foundations of the game.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Dragon Age 2 was a bit crappy compared to DA1. The series appears to be going the same direction as Dungeon Siege rather than, say, Mass Effect, in that it is getting progressively crappier. Albeit not as drastic as Dungeon Siege where 1 was great, 2 was utterly broken and 3 was an unplayable abomination.

I'm looking forward to the DayZ game, GTA5, CoH2 and Rome 2. The trailer for Watchdogs looks stunning but I'll not get too excited just yet.

Have you read that comment from the devs that one artillery shell in Rome 2 consists of more polygons than those used on an entire soldier in Rome 1? :)

D.