ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2021 dash clocks kmh to mph

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I’m out in Cyprus at the min and a friend of mine over here is relocating back to the UK. She’s got a 2021 Clio and needs the clocks changed from kmh to mph before she moves back so the correct mileage can be recorded on import. Local dealers want a billion euros, a kidney and most of a left arm to do it. A bit of research shows the clocks are fully digital so just need coded to mph. Is it doable remotely from someone uk based without being robbed?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Try this

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
saw the car today and didn’t realise it has a proper speedo so no way that will go to mph without physically changing the clocks. My latest experience with clios is mk2 so are they still just plug and play on the mk5? If so I’ll send a set over with give or take the right mileage and it’s job jobbed 👍
DCABDDAF-0875-4E84-AF54-3C2F6D49A20D.jpeg

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
saw the car today and didn’t realise it has a proper speedo so no way that will go to mph without physically changing the clocks. My latest experience with clios is mk2 so are they still just plug and play on the mk5? If so I’ll send a set over with give or take the right mileage and it’s job jobbed 👍View attachment 1609497
I'd just leave the clocks in km/h tbh.

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Managed to change the digital screen thing to mph but the mileage (or kilometerage) is still in kms. I accept defeat 😂