ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2022 Toyota Corolla GR

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I think this is just lovely!

141E66E6-71A8-43EC-8836-092B53337A2F.jpeg
B254ED74-1B69-46DA-99E0-A3B5E07889E7.jpeg

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I'm a fan too! Toyota banging them out, lets hope the rest of the Japanese manufacturers follow :D

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Keeping us all on the hype train, hopefully it doesnt come off the rails.

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
I always thought he bought his cars with his dad's money

I have a feeling he probably has bought one which was my point lol. Apparently, he's a really nice bloke and works hard, but there's always that old money smell about the whole shindig.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Please make it 2.0 4wd
please make it 2.0 4wd

The rear arch ‘shop is a bit weird but I’ve been hoping they make this.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Toyota and Hyundai are really creating some epic stuff at the right time.
Strangely I’d prefer a Hyundai over a Toyota. Toyota have damaged themselves after being dull as dish water and find it hard to see past that badge now.

“Oh you drive a Toyota and you don’t like gravy on your Sunday roast you say...”

They have made a huge move with the GR Yaris, a step in the right direction but that badge though... 🥱😴

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Strangely I’d prefer a Hyundai over a Toyota. Toyota have damaged themselves after being dull as dish water and find it hard to see past that badge now.

“Oh you drive a Toyota and you don’t like gravy on your Sunday roast you say...”

They have made a huge move with the GR Yaris, a step in the right direction but that badge though... 🥱😴

The Hyundai badge is also the badge of the Blue Rinsers. Both as bad as each other... but both turned a corner.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I think both Toyota and Hyundai are making a lot of the more traditional brands look a bit silly. Hyundai have really injected some much-needed fun back into a hot hatch sector that's become dominated by number-obsessed, grey boxes, while Toyota really seem to be rediscovering their mojo.