ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

205 17 50s on a valver

as i have sed b4 my tyres are very low i am runnin bf 205 17 40s at the moment its not lowered so would 205 50s fit? has anyone tried this at all? cause i can get a set of part worn ones to keep me goin till i can afford new tyres

i asked about 205s on here a while back.....got told they will rub like a clunt !! & being 50 profiles they rub loads !! will put ur speedo reading out by miles !

rite i got 205s on mine at moment and not much scrubbin but when i looked at the car today on the front i am thinkin they mite not fit width wise as the current 40s are close to the wing and front bumper mite possibly go on if i take the inner arch out has any1 got ny opinions on doing this, or know how much my speedo will be out?

Titanium 182

f**k that sh*t

they wont fit with out pushing the bumper away and wrecking your arch liners and will have a massive rolling radius

you can get cheap 40 205s man

try stunner or sum sh*t about 40 a tyre