ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

20th Birthday Present to Myself

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks lovely mate! I've been looking at E90's recently!

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
14 posts in and no one has mentioned swirlflaps ?

Good work, OP.

Good luck :eek:

Been doing quite abit of reading into this swirl flap issue and it turns out my car isn't affected by this problem, so that's good to know, and thanks for all the comments, :)

Focus Tit Est & R26
thats a great looking car, good on you
doesnt really matter if its a diesel tbh, cheaper to run and loads of torque. diesels are so much better and quieter than they used to be

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Been doing quite abit of reading into this swirl flap issue and it turns out my car isn't affected by this problem, so that's good to know, and thanks for all the comments, :)

To be honest from what ive read its not a common problem on E9*'s

M135i
I don't understand all of the derv hate? Whats not to like?

Also the typical CS comments regarding being 20yrs and driving a nice spec E92. If he was 30, I'm sure the comments would differ.

The lad has done good. It's a good sensible motor and will serve him well.

Get yourself on e90post!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
I don't understand all of the derv hate? Whats not to like?

Also the typical CS comments regarding being 20yrs and driving a nice spec E92. If he was 30, I'm sure the comments would differ.

The lad has done good. It's a good sensible motor and will serve him well.

Get yourself on e90post!

Can you get E90 post on tappatalk? Can't find it...

Exactly the same as my brothers one(his is a 59 with 16k on the clock), he is 21, ive driven it a few times and its a very good car!

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
What's with all the shocked people at a 20 year old having a nice car? Even if you're on minimum wage for the 3 years you left school you could afford it if you wernt silly! Not that shocking really!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Because its considerably more baller than a clio of any sort?

Even if he's an ugly c*nt, b**ches will be falling at his feet dripping with anticipation. I know this because i had a Z3M at uni :clown:

You never mentioned you had a Z3M at uni when you were 14 Dave, tell me more?

BMW 118d
Very nice. My 118d is fairly quick so a nice 30 odd HP on top of that would be lovely!! Just the 118/318 is much cheaper on tax ;)

Not a 320d
Lol at the hate.

Cracking looking motor I wish I had one at that age. Unfortunately they were brand new when I was 20!

Ph1 T
Fair play to have that at 20 looks great!

im now looking at these as the ph1 aint really a road car any more

Sport 172 flame Red
Sweet motor! I looked at these a while back, I'm 21 next year and bmw x5 is on the cards.

enjoy it mate!

Nice choice, as already said, dumb sluts will think its £40ks worth, which can only be a bonus.

I understand why you went for diesel too, I would if it was me as well, 320 petrols are mind numbingly slow.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
If they're [petrol 2.0 BMWs] still anything like the E39 I drove .. nice smooth engine but felt like it needed about another 14k RPM. Yawn.

Torque FTW :D

Last edited: